As my friend once said “Time to make this journal space usefull again.” XD
tagged me. I have done one like this before… But I’m bored so I might as well do it again.
1. You must post this rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 fact about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Chose 10 people and put their icon in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-bags.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make up journal entry!
- I rarely had any free time during my studies.
- I scream a lot, you would too if you had little siblings running around.
- I most comfortable in jeans and casual wear.
- I love reading random facts from time to time.
- If an Idea gets stuck in my head, you better believe that it’s driving me crazy.
- When I write a story or comic, I like speaking the dialog out loud.
- I read mangas of all kinds, except gory ones.
- I don’t watch horror movies, my brain already simulate death scene on it’s own that’s too scary for words.
- I like trying out new crafts every now and then.
- I have a sweet tooth.
1. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
Leonardo Da Vinci.2. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
Look at the clock.3. What is your perfect pizza?
One without onions, bell peppers, and Serden.4. What question do you hate to answer?
How old are you.5. Have you ever eating a crayon or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten?
No.... hmmm, I don't think eating Calamari counts.6. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
Past.7. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Fighting skills, to defend myself.8. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning the bathroom.9. What sound do you love?
the sound of a piano, a good one.10. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I want to learn how to high very high, its closets to flying.
- Does having a different opinions than your friend on the same subject matter effect how you think of them?
- What’s most important to you?
- Hot or cold?
- Your favourite color?
- Favourite time of day?
- A person your dying to meet in the flesh?
- If your sucked into a virtual world, which one would you be stuck in?
- Leader of follower?
- Your favourite band and your favourite song from their list?
- Your dream job?
You don't have to do this if you don't want to.